The Boston princess dress is made with soft cotton fabric and a light weight tulle tutu bottom. The top of the dress is similar to that of a t-shirt and the tutu is light and flowy. It is the perfect party dress but also great for every day wear. This Boston design is printed in South Africa. They have been lovingly handmade in South Africa by talented seamstresses and every care has been taken to ensure that they live up to the quality and comfort that our customers expect.
Designed and manufactured in the R.S.A.
• 100% cotton sourced from Cape Town and Durban which means that the fabric is 100% Proudly South African.
• Tulle and soft lining fabric have been used in the tutu section of this garment which are imported fabrics as they are not made locally.
1 x Tutu Dress
• We recommend that all of our garments be hand washed and hung inside out on the line.
• These garments can be washed in a washing machine, however, by hand washing and using a good detergent, you could prolong the life of the garments.
• Do not iron directly onto the prints, rather place a handkerchief or light piece of fabric over the garment/print and iron onto the fabric.
• We also recommend that you do not tumble dry the garments unless necessary as tumble drying can damage garments.
• Please note: these are care recommendations – these garments are made from quality fabrics and prints so you are able to follow your normal ways of cleaning your products. We simply use the above as a guide to help prolong the life of your garments.
Delivered to your door within 2-3 working days after payment is confirmed with Standard or Economy Delivery.